Lots Of Tutorials For Crochet Toys
A big HELLO to my fellow sewing and needlework enthusiasts. Hope you have all had a fun weekend. I spent a lot of time visiting friends and family in the past week and it has been lovely to catch up with everyone.
If you are a fan of crochet then you will love today’s blog post as I am going to link you to some free crochet toy tutorials from around the web. I hope you enjoy following the instructions and making the toys. They would make wonderful gifts for children.
- The first tutorial is on the Bunny Mummy blog and it is for a super cute crochet owl. I love this! If you want to crochet even more owl things then check out this blog post on AllFreeCrochet. You will find links to 12 more owl crochet projects.
- Sonea Delvon on Ravelry kindly allows you to download her tutorial for making a gorgeous crochet teddy bear. It is such a classic teddy bear. You will love making this, I’m sure!
- The adorable elephant comfort blanket by Dedri Uys is so sweet. You just know a child would treasure this.
- I think this crochet Miffy bunny looks fantastic. It’s just perfect for little hands to hold and cuddle. The tutorial is on the ‘A Gamer’s Wife’ blog.
- The ‘Pete The Cat’ crochet tutorial is a nice little project to make for a child who loves cats. It is on the ‘Repeat Crafter Me’ blog.
If you want to see even more crochet tutorials for toys then please check out the interesting Pinterest boards below:-
- Free Sea Creature Crochet Patterns
- Free Crochet Doll Patterns
- Free Crochet Amigurumi And Toy Patterns
- No-Pay Crochet Amigurumi/Toys Only.
- Free Crochet Patterns For Amigurumi Toys
- Free Crochet Patterns For Toys
- Free Crochet Toys Patterns
If you have run out of crochet supplies then you can stock up on our site. Here is the link you will be needing – http://sewing-online.com/crafts/knitting_and_crochet/
Next week I will be back with a blog post full of tutorial ideas for Mother’s Day gifts. If you have a link to a tutorial you think I should include please can I ask that you let me know about it by tweeting @sewing_online on twitter or by writing on my facebook wall.- https://www.facebook.com/sewingonline. Thanks. :o)
Have a fun week.
Best wishes, Kim
P.S :- Don’t forget Episode 3 of The Great British Sewing Bee on Tuesday at 8pm on BBC 2.